Mariner provides industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and analytic products and services for better decision-making to discrete and process manufacturers, worldwide. Mariner offers Spyglass, a comprehensive Microsoft Azure cloud-based IoT Platform helping its customers:
- Improve production asset utilization using condition-based & predictive maintenance technologies to monitor and alert for outage conditions before they occur
- Provide global visibility into the current and historical performance of production lines
- Improve quality monitoring factors that most influence it
- Initiate better informed field service when failure conditions are identified
- Reduce customer acquisition and retention costs by reducing production costs and improving service levels of your products
- Create new revenue streams providing the ability to bundle a service contract with your product to stay close to your customer and provide previously unattainable service levels
- Provide innovative product enhancements using data collected from product and applying it to new design engineering
Mariner – improving your products and how they are made.
Since our beginning in 1998, we have worked hard to positively affect the bottom line for customers we serve. Our holistic approach to business solutions means that we don’t just think in terms of today’s problem, technology or solution. We develop pathways for an organization to continue to evolve based on sound technology, a firm understanding of the company’s short and long-term goals and an appreciation for the company’s culture.
We are a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, leading the charge to apply well-known and well-liked Microsoft technology to digital business strategies.
Our Core Purpose
Our core purpose is “Insight to Achieve” for both our clients and our consultants. For our clients, we provide the insight to help them achieve their goals with business strategies and technologies. For our consultants, we help them achieve their individual goals by giving them the tools, training, experiences and life-work balance to achieve their professional and personal goals.
Philip W. Morris, CEO & Co-founder
There’s nothing Phil enjoys more than helping customers create game changing solutions to their business problems. He’s especially enthusiastic about developing digital business programs that converge business strategy with digital technology to improve customer experience, optimize business operations and develop new business models. Phil is happiest when he’s meeting with customers, listening to their stories and digging in and getting started helping. Phil oversees the strategy, business development and finance departments at Mariner, staying focused on new trends in business and technology. Away from the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife, kids and grandkids, crafting award-winning beer and playing guitar in a blues band.
Joseph Guy, COO & Co-founder
Joe is passionate about helping companies pursue digital business by leveraging their information assets to gain strategic business insight to improve their revenue and profitability. Joe is involved with business development and leads the operations and human resources areas of Mariner, ensuring that our customers achieve their goals and our employees achieve their personal and career goals. With more than 20 years of experience, he has a keen sense of what makes businesses successful. Joe is an avid tennis player, a dedicated hockey fan and enjoys spending time with his wife and trying to keep pace with their young two boys.
Peter Darragh, Vice President of Delivery
In his business development capacity Peter helps executives evaluate the impact digital investments can have on their business models and operations. In his delivery role, he manages the teams that apply their data integration, analytics, process automation and machine learning expertise to make our customers digital masters.