Mariner does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis through resume submission, contact form or other means.
Personally identifiable information on individuals will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection. Mariner reserves the right to contact a user regarding matters relevant to the underlying service and/or the information collected.
The foregoing policies are effective as of April 15, 1998. Mariner reserves the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
Customer Bill of Rights
Mariner is dedicated to upholding these rights for our clients on EVERY project we undertake:
- To set objectives for the project and have them followed.
- To know how long the software project will take and how much it will cost.
- To decide which features are in and which are out of the software.
- To make reasonable changes to requirements throughout the course of the project and to know the costs of making those changes.
- To know the project’s status clearly and confidently.
- To be apprised regularly of risks that could affect cost, schedule, or quality, and to be provided with options for addressing potential problems.
- To have ready access to project deliverables throughout the project.
This material is copied and/or adapted from the Survival Guide Website at www.construx.com/survivalguide. This material is copyright © 1993-1998 Steven C. McConnell. Permission is hereby given to copy, adapt, and distribute this material as long as this notice is included on all such materials and the materials are not sold, licensed, or otherwise distributed for commercial gain.