We are happy to announce that Mariner was recognized at the all-new, all-digital Microsoft Inspire event as the 2020 Microsoft Partner of the Year for Internet of Things.
“We are honored to have the Mariner team’s hard work recognized by Microsoft for the innovative use of IoT and AI technology to bring significant business value to our mutual customers.” – Philip Morris, CEO
The Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards program recognizes partners who have delivered exemplary solutions built on Microsoft technologies. See the full list of this year's winners and finalists. This award recognition is a testament to our competencies and innovations in leveraging IoT and AI for our manufacturing customers. Mariner’s Spyglass Visual Inspection and Microsoft Azure IoT services brings reduced false rejects, improved productivity and quality analytics to manufacturers.
In addition to highlighting our achievements in solving false rejects in traditional machine vision applications, the award also celebrates our deep commitment to:
- Maintaining a growth mindset and a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Listening to customers and understanding their objectives and needs.
- Creating transformative solutions and services that solve real business problems.
- Strategic alignment with Microsoft and the vast partner ecosystem.
- Helping our customers achieve successful business outcomes.
Our work together has contributed to the achievements recognized by this award. Thank you and we look forward to our continued success.