Every year, make sure we have all of our ducks in a row to renew our Microsoft Gold competency in Business Intelligence and our Silver competency in Data Platform. There are certifications to earn, references to document, revenue quotas to meet, high customer satisfaction ratings to maintain . . . . you get the picture. It’s hard work being part of the 1 percent among more than 640,000 partner organizations worldwide.
But what you don’t know is why we do this year after year.
So, we’ve compiled our top 3 reasons why we go for the Gold every year. (Drum roll please . . .)
- The Benefits – By being a Gold partner, we gain access to a host of Microsoft resources, including product teams, pre-release products, and advanced training, to name a few.
- Our Crew – We want to attract the best business intelligence talent out there. Being a leader and a Gold partner makes us a logical home for top talent in analytic solution architecture, design, development and delivery.
- The Customers – We actually have two customer reasons:
- We want to be at the top of our game for our customers, able to apply the latest Microsoft technology when building their BI solutions.
- We want to have credibility in the marketplace and start customer relationships from a place of trust. Instead of vetting our technical skills, we can dive directly into their challenges and how we can solve them with the Microsoft BI platform.
Where there’s Microsoft Gold, there’s Mariner, for 2013 and beyond. (You can read the entire press release here.)