Sales Development Rep (SDR)
Help us build out our SDR initiative and grow with us as you help us grow our business
*This is a remote-only position*
- Maintain lead and prospect records in CRM and 3rd-party tools
- Produce creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts to book sales appointments and influence company revenue
- Conduct/perform prospecting and lead generation activities – warm calls, sending emails, social strategies, etc.
- Lead high-level discovery and qualification calls with prospects
- Qualify, nurture, manage and convert MQLs to Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) using a systematic process developed through collaboration with sales and marketing leaders
- Perfect qualification process on both MQLs and outbound outreach leads from cold calling
- Work with Marketing and Sales leadership to smoothly transition SQLs to the appropriate team members to perform follow-on sales activities
- Attain proficiency and develop methodical work process within CRM for performing SDR responsibilities as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Drive sales growth and pipeline through setting up qualified meetings for Sales
- B.S. or B.A. in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related area, OR
- 1 to 3 years of B2B sales, marketing, and/or sales development experience
- Experience in B2B sales development for manufacturing, SaaS, and / or AI a strong plus
- Marketing automation software / HubSpot preferred
- 3rd-Party email tools, e.g., MailChimp, Mailshake, etc.
- Microsoft Office / Teams
- Adobe Creative Suite products
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely without constant supervision
- Positive, client and team success-oriented personality
- Strongly detail orientated, organized, and analytical
- Competitive compensation & benefits including healthcare, disability, life and 401(k)
- Base salary + incentive pay based on number of sales-qualified leads generated
- Remote/flexible work options
- Occasional travel when necessary for team collaboration or meetings with customers
- You're interested in getting HubSpot experience and certifications
- You're interested in Artificial Intelligence and how it relates to manufacturing
- You're interested in helping us build the SDR program, ultimately moving into a management or a sales executive position
Interested? We'd love to talk! Please send resume directly to email@example.com and include "SDR" in your subject line.
The Mariner Mission: Reducing Manufacturers’ Cost of Quality
We spend every day figuring out how to better help manufacturers reduce their total cost of quality. That happens for our Spyglass Visual Inspection (SVI) and Spyglass Assembly Verification (SAV) customers, who are saving millions of dollars annually on their quality costs, but it doesn’t stop there:
Our product team continually roadmaps and develops our products to be constantly better, and our data scientists are always working on ways to make the machine learning, Deep Learning, and AI that power our solutions even better.
Our Customer Success team is at the heart of it all, ensuring that all customer needs are met and that we’re truly doing everything we can to reduce our customers’ cost of quality.
Because years of experience in the manufacturing sector have shone a very bright light on quality costs, as well as ways in which we can reduce those costs. But we didn’t start out this way.
Mariner Company Background
We pivoted to our Deep Learning solutions in 2019, so it’s fair to think of us as semi-startup, if you will. But our company has operated continuously since 1998, when we launched as a software vendor providing primarily data warehousing solutions.
Since our founding, we have worked hard to positively affect the bottom line for our customers, and so our pivot to Deep Learning, defect detection, and our SVI and SAV solutions is as much of a sharpened focus as it is a pivot. We are an Intel IoT Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, and Microsoft’s 2020 Global Partner of the Year in IoT.